Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Closet Crushes & Cravings

One thing I love about being a teacher is that I get to have the summer off.  I look forward to June, July, and August each year.  Having the summer off allows me to gather my thoughts, and clear my mind.  It also provides me with more time to develop closet cravings.  See my closet cravings below!


1-American Apparel Party Pants



2-Asos Top with Contrast Binding and Keyhole


3-Coach Basket Clutch in Chalk


4- Vince Lana Colorblock Double-Buckle Sandal

4-Rue 107 High Waist Bikini Bottom and Top in Bombdiggity


2 comments:

  1. Wow that coach handbag doesnt look like coach at all! I love that shirt and the high waisted bathing suit. Just what a mommy like me needs to hide all of the... mommy pudge lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol lol at mommy pudge. Mines will only be allowed in a high waist bathing suit. Although I have no stretch marks (hallelujah) I just love the look!

      Delete