Monday, June 24, 2013

Viva la Vanity

       What's a girl to do when she has crowded her bathroom counter with endless cosmetic products? Answer: She orders a mirror from Vanity Girl Hollywood.  That's exactly what I did back in 2010, I ordered the starlet mirror in black from vanitygirlhollywood.com for $269.  Today just to entertain myself I went to the website to see what new products they have.  They have new colors (the silver looks awesome), as well as wall mount vanity mirrors and the current price is $299 so I am glad I ordered it back when I did.  As I waited each day for the mirror to arrive I was concerned that it would come damaged, but to my surprise it was packaged in a very secure and sturdy white box with the company logo scripted on the outside.
       Along with the mirror I also purchased a sleek open design desk that I ordered from Target online.  I like this desk with the mirror because it doesn't look like a desk at all.  It has a glass top, and a tray that slides out.  On the sliding tray I have different containers that hold various makeup products and palettes.  Today I discovered that Target still has this desk in stock.  It's so elegant and pairs well with the mirror.  The dimensions on this desk are just perfect for the width and weight of the Starlet table mirror.  I've had the mirror on top of the desk/table for 3 years without any issues.  I recently had a perfume spill and it discolored a small circle of the ebony finish. I just cannot stand for the spot to be there, so I plan to eventually replace the desk and am happy to see that Target still carries the desk.  
       If you are looking for a vanity and find that the ready made vanity tables don't meet your needs, and if you have the money I say you should consider treating yourself to a mirror from Vanity Girl Hollywood. I do not regret my purchase at all. I adore my Starlet Vanity Mirror! 






2 comments: