Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Are RiRi Hearts MAC Lippies Full Size?

 I was reading a post where a person mentioned that the retro matte lipsticks were not full sized.  Therefore, I decided that when I received my lipsticks in the mail I would take a look and see how the length of the lipstick compared to previous MAC lipsticks that I purchased and have not used.  SEE PICS!


(l to r) RiRi Boy compared to Violetta from the Venemous Villains, and both are the same size!



(l to r)  RiRi Boy, Heaux,  RiRi Woo, Viva Glam Nicki, and Quick Sizzle.
If you look closely its the Viva Glam Nicki thats actually smaller.
Based on the photos you can also see for yourself that the Riri Hearts M.A.C lipsticks are not smaller or less in content.  They are all actually the same size as other MAC lippies from different collections.  All of my lipsticks are new out of the box, and have never been worn or swatched. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment